Sunday, January 11, 2015

Where To Begin

     With the new year there is always a lot of talk about goals and resolutions. I have never been good at making new years resolutions and actually sticking to them. How many times have I said I was going to give up Diet Coke? Probably every year since I can remember, and has it happened yet... Nope! 
     Anyway this year instead of making resolutions about things I wanted to change in my life, I decided to make a list of things that I wanted to accomplish this year.


     I left the last few blank because I know that as the year goes on I will think of other things that I want to accomplish. I am hoping that by posting this I will hold myself more accountable knowing that you all can see this too. So here's to a new year and doing things that make us better happy people!

                                                      "The Best Is Yet To Come"

No comments:

Post a Comment