Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My Best Friends Wedding


     It's been about a week since I was in Northern California for Anna's wedding. It was such a bitter sweet day trip for me. I am so excited for Anna and her new life that she is starting but I am also sad to be letting my best friend go. I am so absolutely happy for Anna and Quinton and am so glad that they found each other.
     For the past 4 years Anna and I have lived together. For those 4 years came nightly pillow talks. We would talk about everything, including our futures. Neither of us knew what our futures held but we had big dreams, including living in a flat together. Well obviously that isn't happening...haha but we also talked ALOT about boys! I am happy to say that when talking to Anna about what she wanted her future husband to be like, Quinton embodies it all. So I guess I can't be too mad.
     Im only kidding, how could I be mad that my best friend has found her eternal best friend. I can't! I know that no matter where life takes us Anna and I are always going to be best friends. I know that even when she is living in Delaware and I am who knows where, we will always be able to pick up the phone and pick up right where we left off.
     Anna and Quinton's wedding day was absolutely perfect! They were sealed for time and all eternity in the Oakland California Temple. The weather was perfect, Anna looked beautiful (of course), I loved being one of her bridesmaids, and family and friends gathered to celebrate the happy couple.
      Even though saying goodbye to my best friend was hard, I know that Quinton is her best friend and that he is going to take the best care of her, and that he'll let me visit and take her away as often as I want;). I love you both and am so happy for you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS!

            

                                        

   
         
"Even though we change and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment