Monday, August 3, 2015

I Am Back

     It's been a while since my last post and that just goes to show that 1) I forgot and 2) my life has been a little chaotic these past few months. Excuses excuses I know, but now I am on break and things have slowed down in a big way! I have finished yet another semester of college and only have one more left until I graduate. Wait what I am graduating in December?!?! This cannot be real life.
     So here's what's been happening the past few months:

    • I taught preschool for a semester and absolutely loved it!
    • I am still working at the library as a supervisor.
    • My best friend got engaged!!
    • Started applications for my internship.
    • I am going to be an aunt again!
    • Finished another semester
    • I am listenting to Harry Potter on audio.
    • Now I am living in Rexburg for the 7 week break.
     When I said life has slowed down in a big way, I meant it. Living in Rexburg when school is not in session is really interesting. There is probably only like 100 students that actually stayed for the break, nice for the locals, not so nice on my social life. Rexburg is a small town so when the majority of its population leaves it is quiet! Its only been a week but I am realizing I am going to have to start getting creative here soon. Luckily I have some fun things to break up the weeks, I leave for California in a week for Anna's wedding, then my mom and dad are coming to visit which I am stoked about especially since my dad has never been up here. It will take all of 5 minutes to show them around town so the rest of the three days we will have to explore other states near by haha. Then  after they leave its back to work for a few weeks, then down to Utah to watch Benson for three days while Sarah and Matt take a little vacation. So thats all I have to look forward to for the next 7 weeks, but it will be good. With all my time I am hoping to stay more caught up on the blog, so look forward to that!

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given us"
-J.R.R Tolkien

          

1 comment: